Book a hotel near Palacio de Tetitla & Palacio de Atetelco, Teotihuacan
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Palacio de Tetitla & Palacio de Atetelco
Palacio de Tetitla & Palacio de Atetelco Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about a trip to Palacio de Tetitla & Palacio de Atetelco on your next vacation?
It's in Teotihuacan, a place that might not be well-known to every visitor. It is to be found 25 miles (40 kilometers) from Mexico City, the country's capital.
There's a good variety of 10 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Palacio de Tetitla & Palacio de Atetelco, but it's still a wise idea to make your reservation ahead of time. A lot of travelers have had a good experience at the Hotel Quinto Sol, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, the Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Teotihuacan, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
To make sure there's enough of your piggy bank left over to see and do all the things you had planned, stay at the Casa de Barro, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
If it's been a long day, keep your senses awake with a jolt of caffeine. Order your favorite coffee from Grupo Empresarial Cristal, an easy walk away. If you're in need of food that's more nourishing, Barbacoa El Tio Moy is just a shout away. A glass of your favorite wine at Las Caguamas de BOCA SECA may hit the spot after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Palacio de Tetitla & Palacio de AtetelcoIf you'd love to explore more than just Palacio de Tetitla & Palacio de Atetelco, see what else the area has available:
- See evidence an archaeological dig at Calzada de los Muertos.
- Witness evidence of an archaeological dig at La Ciudadela.
- You ought to stop by Divino Redentor Cathedral. Even though this local house of worship is often visited by tourists, you need to find out the touring hours if you want to spend some time inside the actual building.
- The rare exhibits found at Museo de la Pintura Mural Teotihuacana are certain to make you feel like you've traveled in time.
- Enjoy an informative and popular tourist attraction at Teotihuacan Archaeological Site. There you'll see the results of an archaeological dig, and even some of the items that were found.