Book a hotel near Owen Rose Garden, Whiteaker
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Owen Rose Garden
Owen Rose Garden Hotel & Travel Guide
Leave all of your smart contraptions in the glove compartment and enjoy a break from the bells and whistles of modern life at Owen Rose Garden.
Eugene, where it is to be found, lies 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the state capital, Salem.
Finding an appropriate accommodation is a crucial element of any great trip. If you would rather stay near Owen Rose Garden, you can find about 25 options to select from. You might like to take a look at the Inn at the 5th or the Residence Inn Eugene Springfield, comfortably located just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively. Another good choice, the C'est la Vie Inn, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You don't always have to spend big just to get a good night's rest. The area's many value hotels will provide you with all the amenities you need. The Welcome Inn and the Downtown Inn are local favorites, and they're 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
BOBAHEAD (16 Valley River Center, Eugene) is one of the most convenient places for a hot coffee and bite to eat. Is your stomach still rumbling? Sit down to some heartier fare at SweetWaters on the River (1000 Valley River Way, Eugene), only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Owen Rose GardenIf you have time to spare, be sure to investigate what else is available in the area:
- Kick back and breathe in the clean air of Skinner Butte Park, a leafy urban oasis.
- A visit to Territorial Vineyards and Wine Company is an excursion for your palate.
- Valley River Center Mall is a popular retail destination, boasting a wide selection of stores and eating options.
- Have a little family time in some green spaces without ever leaving the city at Maurie Jacobs Park.
- You'll love a tour of Shelton McMurphey Johnson House, an area historic house.
Getting to Owen Rose Garden on the metro couldn't be easier. The most convenient station, Eugene Station, is a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.