ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In historical district
Your stay at this Faubourg Marigny B&B places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Frenchmen Street and Bourbon Street. Cafe Du Monde and Jackson Square are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Free WiFi in public areas and luggage storage are available at this bed & breakfast. Enjoy the free continental breakfast each morning. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock assistance.
The individually decorated guestrooms offer ceiling fans and free toiletries. Other amenities include TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
64.0% of guests recommend out of 328 reviews
About the Olde Town InnLocation 1001 Marigny Street, New Orleans, LA 70117
Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Olde Town Inn also features tour/ticket assistance and ATM/banking services. This Art Deco New Orleans bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 30 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1882
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Airport: New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) (27.1 km / 16.9 mi)
- Train station: New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal (4.1 km / 2.5 mi)
Olde Town Inn offers 30 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature complimentary toiletries and ceiling fans. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers. Refrigerators and hair dryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Cable channels
- Refrigerator available
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Olde Town Inn
- Olde Town Hotel New Orleans
- Olde Town New Orleans
- Olde Town Inn New Orleans
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Alcohol isn't served at Olde Town Inn.