Book a hotel near Murdick's Fudge - St. Ignace, St Ignace
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Murdick's Fudge - St. Ignace
Murdick's Fudge - St. Ignace Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the kind of person that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to love Murdick's Fudge - St. Ignace.
St Ignace, about 220 miles (354 kilometers) away from the state capital, Lansing, is where you will find it.
It's always good to have choices when you're searching for a room, and with 16 accommodation options less than 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Murdick's Fudge - St. Ignace, you can be sure you'll find something close by. Only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, you will be able to get some rest at the Best Western Harbour Pointe Lakefront. Some other places are the Quality Inn Lakefront, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Let your dollar go a little bit farther by spending a night at one of the budget hotels that are available close by. A couple of recommended establishments are the Quality Inn Saint Ignace and the Voyager Inn, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
Conveniently close by, Bentley's B-M-L Cafe is considered one of the best places to stop and recharge your batteries. If you're planning to eat out for dinner, stay in the area and get a table at BC Pizza. You know it's the right time for a drink or two when twilight begins to fall. Ask the bartender for the most popular drink at MI Patio Bar & Grill, also a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Murdick's Fudge - St. IgnaceIf you're hoping to stuff as much as you possibly can into your break, here are some other things that are going on:
- Plan a trip to Fort de Baude Museum and learn about the local history.
- It's one thing to learn more about historical places from a documentary, but when you actually go to somewhere like Huron Village, it makes everything more significant.
- History may not come to life in books, but the exhibitions at Museum of Ojibwa Culture provide an enlightening experience for all.
- Saint Ignace Chamber of Commerce is not only one of the primary business hubs, but is also worth visiting even if you aren't here on a business trip.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off some of their limitless energy by running around and playing at Marquette Mission Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.