Book a hotel near Mount Saint Vincent University, Clayton Park
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mount Saint Vincent University
Mount Saint Vincent University Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the kind of person that finds wonder in everything, you'll be sure to love Mount Saint Vincent University.
To experience it, make your way to Halifax, the provincial capital.
The surrounding area's economical solutions provide guests with a great standard of service while keeping rates reasonable. You may like to try the Coastal Inn Halifax and the Comfort Inn Dartmouth.
You hear some people say the best things in life are free. That might not always be true, as the deluxe establishments in this area will certainly make for some lasting memories. To avoid disappointment, it's always a good idea to reserve a room well ahead of time. Try the Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel and Prince George Hotel.
Going to new places isn't only about visiting the sites. Take a bit of time to relax with friends and have a tea or coffee at Tim Hortons (166 Bedford Highway, Halifax), only 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Saint Vincent UniversityIn addition to Mount Saint Vincent University, here is a list of some addtional things in the region you're going to want to do:
- From extraordinary dignitaries to eventful incidents, Africville Museum holds exhibitions that are worth a visit.
- Cemeteries aren't just sad or spooky places. Visitors to Fairview Lawn Cemetery will discover history, art, landscaping and more at this interesting spot.
- Eager to find somewhere to enjoy a picnic with the family, a relaxing stroll or simply sit in the sun? Make your way over to Seaview Memorial Park.
- Hemlock Ravine Park is a green urban oasis. It is always a wonderful spot to kick back in the grass and simply relax outdoors.
- Head over to Halifax Mainland Common Park, a grassy getaway, and simply enjoy basking in the sun and admiring your surroundings.