Lace up your walking shoes and drink in the views around you at Mooney Grove Park, a great place to spend the day outdoors with your travel companions.
Visalia, approximately 200 miles (322 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you'll find it.
You'll discover 21 hotels not far from Mooney Grove Park, each one offering convenience and comfort. Take a peek at the Visalia Marriott at the Convention Center and Hampton Inn Visalia.
Put your feet up at one of the reasonably priced solutions that are in the surrounding area. The Econo Lodge Sequoia and the Super 8 Visalia are recommended.
Are you after a treat and a hot drink? Follow the aroma of fresh coffee beans to Calvary Visalia Church (11720 Avenue 264, Visalia). A quality local eatery, Best Burger Drive-In (6430 South Mooney Boulevard, Visalia) provides hearty fare that will satisfy even the most ravenous of travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Mooney Grove Park
When you're finished with Mooney Grove Park, get set to take in everything that the wider region has available:
- One attraction that you probably haven't yet considered is Visalia City Hall, a significant civic building.
- Visalia Convention Center is an excellent venue available for various events. It's located in the area and has a number of nearby restaurants, cafes and hotels.
- Spend a couple of hours shopping at Tulare Outlet Center, where you can score almost anything, including fashion, souvenirs and general supplies.
- You will definitely attract the attention of many locals simply by mentioning the name, Visalia Country Club. This is a highly respected club with a variety of recreational facilities.
- At Imagine U Children's Museum, your children can participate in stimulating, hands-on activities.