ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Montreal
With a stay at this Old Montreal hotel, you'll be steps from Palais de Justice and Old Port. Montreal Science Centre and Notre Dame Basilica are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2016
A full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 4 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and valet parking. Enjoy the fitness center and free perks like buffet breakfast and WiFi in public areas.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 124 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and kitchenettes. Other amenities include free wired Internet, pillowtop beds, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal ratings based on 26 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal
Jun 18, 2019 by Marie-Eve Dugrenier, Front Office Manager
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay!
May 6, 2019 by Marie-Eve Dugrenier, Front Office Manager
Thank you for staying with us!
Apr 8, 2019 by Marie-Eve Dugrenier, Front Office Manager
Thank you for staying with us and reviewing your stay!
Aug 1, 2018 by Marie-Eve Dugrenier
Thank you for taking the time to share your review!
Aug 1, 2018 by Marie-Eve Dugrenier, Front Office Manager
Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. We will share your comments with our breakfast and front desk staff!
Overall a better than anyone would expect Stay
Very nice place to stay!
Old Montreal at its best!
About the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old MontrealLocation 445 Rue St-Jean Baptiste, Montreal, QC H2Y 2Z7
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 6997 square feet (650 square meters) and includes conference space. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal was completed in 2016. This 3.5-star Montreal hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 124 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 6997 sq ft of conference space
- 650 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2001
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Convenience store
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) (19.9 km / 12.3 mi)
- Train station: Montreal Central Station (1.5 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Place d'Armes Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal offers 124 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations are furnished with double sofa beds. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and Netflix. Accommodations at this 3.5-star hotel have kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Montreal hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and ceiling fans. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room kitchenette
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- Pull-out sofa bed
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Auberge Le Saint-Gabriel - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Avie Spa. Services include body wraps, body scrubs, and manicures and pedicures.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marriott SpringHill Suites Hotel Montreal Old
- Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Montreal Springhill Suites
- Springhill Suites Montreal
- SpringHill Suites Marriott Old Montreal Hotel
- SpringHill Suites Marriott Old Hotel
- SpringHill Suites Marriott Old Montreal
- SpringHill Suites Marriott Old
You should know
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.