A trip to Mississippi Crafts Center will always be time well spent.
To experience it, make your way to Jackson, the state capital.
Planning to stay not too far from Mississippi Crafts Center? There are 36 possible options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to consider. See which you prefer out of the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland and Residence Inn by Marriott Jackson Ridgeland.
You don't need to go too far to discover an inexpensive place to stay. There are several solutions within easy commuting distance. A couple of favorites are the Candlewood Suites FLOWOOD, MS and the Sleep Inn.
Pelican Cove Grill (3999 Harborwalk Dr, Ridgeland) is conveniently situated for peckish tourists at the end of a busy day of sightseeing. It's good to know that it's just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mississippi Crafts Center
If you want to pack as much as possible into your itinerary, here's a sample of what else is happening:
- Imagine what life was like years in the past when you're on a guided tour of the historic house, Boddie Mansion.
- See what a student's lifestyle is like in another city when you visit Tougaloo College. Ensure that you plan to come on a day when the college is open to the public.
- Do you want to splash some cash? The popular Fat Cake Guy is a not-to-be-missed store on a lot of people's itineraries.
- Children and adults alike will be taken on a learning adventure about life on earth, from the past to the present, at Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Museum.
- Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame makes it interesting to look back on the big victories and remember the legends.