ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
With a stay at this Downtown Minneapolis hotel, you'll be steps from Target Center.
A full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. There's a bar/lounge on site, and a 24-hour front desk and concierge services are also provided.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and Frette Italian sheets, the 251 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and minibars.
Loews Minneapolis Hotel ratings based on 38 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Loews Minneapolis Hotel
May 13, 2019 by LoewsMinneapolis
Thank you for leaving a review. We are happy to see that you feel we are worthy of 5-stars! Best regards, Geneya S. General Manager
Had a Great Stay!
Very Loud, but great place.
Apr 28, 2017 by Hotel Management
Thank you for your review and bringing this to our attention, and apologize for not having a City View room for you to switch to. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay beyond that, and hopefully the next time you check in with Loews Minneapolis, the Target Center renovations will be done! We look forward to having you back again soon!
Beautiful hotel in the heart of downtown!
Apr 13, 2016 by Hotel Management
Thank you for your review and the compliments! You are right, the beds are amazing and happy that you had such a great nights sleep! Your feedback regarding the price of parking is valued and is sent to the owners of the ramp. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time! Best, Hotel Management
Only one reason to stay there.
About the Loews Minneapolis HotelLocation 601 1st Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Loews Minneapolis Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Loews Minneapolis Hotel. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Minneapolis hotel.
- 1 building
- 251 guestrooms or units
- 21 levels
- Built in 2003
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Loews Minneapolis Hotel offers 251 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature Frette Italian sheets and premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Microwaves, refrigerators, and in-room massages can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 1 PM.
Cosmos - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Releve Champagne Bar - This Champagne bar serves light fare only.
Patisserie - This coffee shop serves breakfast only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
Embury Spa has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
Guests under 13 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Minimum age to access spa is 13
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Maximum 2 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25.00 and USD 100.00 for adults, USD 15.00 and USD 100.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- 601 Graves
- 601 Graves Wyndham Hotel Grand
- 601 Hotel Wyndham Grand
- Graves 601
- Graves 601 Hotel Wyndham Grand
- Graves 601 Hotel Wyndham Grand Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Wyndham Grand
- Graves 601 Wyndham Grand Minneapolis
- Hotel Graves 601
- Wyndham Graves 601 Hotel Grand
- Loews Minneapolis Hotel
- Loews Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.