Planning to check out Mill Hollow Bacon Woods Memorial Park and looking for a nearby hotel?
You'll locate it in Sandusky, 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Columbus.
Though there's only 1 accommodation option in the area, how many beds does one really need? After an early breakfast at the Holiday Inn Express Cleveland-Vermilion, it won't take you very long to reach Mill Hollow Bacon Woods Memorial Park, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mill Hollow Bacon Woods Memorial Park
You'll be able to stop by a wide range of other attractions after your outing to Mill Hollow Bacon Woods Memorial Park:
- A visit to Paper Moon Winery is an excursion for your senses.
- If you're feeling famished, pull up a chair and ask about the meal of the day at the popular Lee's Landing.
- Develop your taste buds with the savory essence of the wines showcased at Vermilion Valley Vineyards.
- If you'd like to stay on top of your health while traveling, why not get the blood pumping at Sherod Park? This well-known park will get you out of the gym and into the outdoors.
- Nature enthusiasts should bring along their walking and hiking gear and enjoy a hike along Back Roads and Beaches Bike and Multi-Sport Route.