Book a hotel near Mathias Ham House, Dubuque
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mathias Ham House
Mathias Ham House Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are a history buff, you'll enjoy stepping back into the past during your time at Mathias Ham House.
It's in Dubuque, 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Des Moines.
The Hilton Garden Inn Dubuque Downtown is just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) from Mathias Ham House, making it the perfect place to enjoy some rest and relaxation while you're here.
If you're not hung up on fancy service and just want to have a comfortable bed to sleep on, stay at one of the surrounding area's low-price hotels. The Mainstay Suites Dubuque and the Quality Inn are among the more reputable establishments.
There’s nothing more satisfying than chilling out with a quality meal after an adventure-filled day. You’ll find a great place to do that is Dairy Queen Store (2300 Rhomberg, Dubuque), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Mathias Ham House. Yardarm Riverfront Bar & Grill (1201 Shiras Avenue Extension, Dubuque) features a friendly atmosphere where you can get comfortable with a few drinks after dinner. It's located just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mathias Ham HouseHere's a sampling of the area's other favorite diversions:
- Head to Eagle Point Park, a grassy oasis, and enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring the green, leafy landscape that surrounds you.
- Sometimes fortune doesn't favor the brave at Mystique Casino, but that is no reason not to try a game of craps, poker or baccarat.
- Seeking a slower pace? Make arrangements to have a look at St. Luke's United Methodist Church, a peaceful house of worship.
- Should you be hoping to discover somewhere where you can challenge your intellect and learn, head over to Carnegie-Stout Public Library, a library with a great selection.
- Grand River Center is a local venue for various events. It's conveniently located and has nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.