Golf is the perfect activity to unwind as well as get the heart pumping. You’ll find one of the better courses at Magnolia Greens Golf Plantation.
To find it, you'll have to travel 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh, until you reach Wilmington.
There are 2 hotels in the vicinity, so it'd be a wise idea to reserve in advance. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Magnolia Greens Golf Plantation you'll discover the Holiday Inn Express Leland - Wilmington Area and Best Western Plus Westgate Inn & Suites.
A popular place to try the local cuisine is Blossoms Restaurant (1800 Tommy Jacobs Drive, Leland), which has a great choice of meals and is a brief stroll of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Magnolia Greens Golf Plantation
When you're finally finished with Magnolia Greens Golf Plantation, you aren't going to be at a loss for things to do with some of the other things that are available in the greater region:
- Golf is a great way to unwind while getting some exercise. So if you'd like to have a shot, tee off at Cape Fear National at Brunswick Forest.
- Some quiet time at Battleship North Carolina will cast light on the human experience behind the exhibits.
- Give the kids some education and fun at Wilmington Railroad Museum.
- If you need an event space that provides excellent facilities, try Wilmington Convention Center. You can be certain that there are hotels, cafes and restaurants close by.
- See a performance at City Stage Theatre and see the plot take some surprising twists and turns.