Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Lynchburg, VA from $57
Top Lynchburg Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lynchburg, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and museums, as well as attractions like Lynchburg Museum and Amazement Square. Take your pick from Travelocity's 18 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lynchburg and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lynchburg with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Appomattox Court House National Historical Park, Falling Creek Park, and Gross Orchard.
- Other things to see include Point of Honor, Legacy Museum of African American History, and Pest House Medical Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Lynchburg Humane Society, Petopia, or Fur Kidz.
- For vet care, Peaks View Animal Hospital, Animal Emergency & Critical Care of Lynchburg, and Animal Medical Center are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lynchburg
- Baymont by Wyndham Lynchburg
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Peaks of Otter Lodge
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star lodge, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lynchburg
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Lynchburg.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 63°F in the daytime to 25°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.