Book a hotel near Laura Ingalls Wilder Park and Museum, Decorah
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Laura Ingalls Wilder Park and Museum
Laura Ingalls Wilder Park and Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
You won't regret adding Laura Ingalls Wilder Park and Museum to your itinerary.
It's located in Decorah, which is approximately 160 miles (257 kilometers) out of the state capital, Des Moines.
You might want to reserve your accommodation in advance, as there are no hotels in the vicinity of Laura Ingalls Wilder Park and Museum. The Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic, the Oakenwald Terrace and the Residence Inn by Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic Area are among the most conveniently located ones, situated 50 miles (80 kilometers), 30 miles (48 kilometers) and 50 miles (80 kilometers) away, respectively.
Are you in need of a rest from the fast pace of sightseeing? Delicious food, in conjunction with friendly service, makes Barney's Bar & Grill (3607 236th Avenue, Decorah) a pleasurable dining experience, only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Laura Ingalls Wilder Park and MuseumOn top of Laura Ingalls Wilder Park and Museum, here's a list of some other things in the wider region that you're going to want to check out:
- Discover something that the entire family can enjoy. Seed Savers Exchange Heritage Farm is a wonderful activity when the sun is out.
- No matter if you're a history lover or not, you'll admire the beauty of Locust School, some of the most visited historical hotspots.
- Look up Slim's Woodshed and Museum once you've seen all the popular museums and you're hungry for more!
- Niagara Cave is a local cave that you should visit. You'll be amazed as you look into the impenetrable darkness and feel the characteristically chilly air.
- Go on a tour through Luther College, and marvel at the historic structures and grounds.