Book a hotel near Seed Savers Exchange Heritage Farm, Decorah
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Seed Savers Exchange Heritage Farm
Seed Savers Exchange Heritage Farm Hotel & Travel Guide
Just about ready to head down to Seed Savers Exchange Heritage Farm?
It's situated in Decorah, which is an estimated 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Des Moines.
Adventurers searching for somewhere convenient to spend the night can select from 4 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Seed Savers Exchange Heritage Farm. Take a look at the Quality Inn And Suites Decorah and Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Decorah, IA.
The Dug Road Inn is the one hotel in the area for visitors looking for something a little more sophisticated. You'll find it just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Seed Savers Exchange Heritage FarmAs well as Seed Savers Exchange Heritage Farm, visitors often stop by some of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- The historic campus and buildings of Luther College are widely admired, making it a popular attraction among tourists.
- Get back to nature at Dunnings Spring Park. Bring a lunch, and spend the day admiring the natural environment.
- Those after some nature will enjoy going to the protected Ice Cave Hill Park.
- Enjoy a trip to Locust School and find yourself imagining the stories and tales of those who once were here.
- Perhaps not the most glamorous or well-known museum, Vesterheim Norwegian-American Museum might still be worth checking out if you have a passion for learning.