Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Decorah, a culturally-rich city known for its festivals and breweries, as well as attractions like Porter House Museum and Vesterheim Norwegian-American Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Decorah and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Decorah with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Dunnings Spring Park, Ice Cave Hill Park, and Lions Park.
- Other things to see include Upper Iowa Speedway, Seed Savers Exchange Heritage Farm, and St Wenceslaus Catholic Church.
- Need a pet store? Try Fish Garden Pet Store.
- For vet care, Decorah Veterinary Clinic, Decorah Veterinary Clinic: Gibbs Amy E DVM, and Decorah Veterinary Clinic: Shroyer Tom DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Decorah
- Best Rest Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Cresco IA
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Decorah
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Decorah
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Decorah.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 54°F in the daytime to 8°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 10°F.