Find & compare cheap hotels in Lansing, MI from $46
Top Lansing Cheap Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lansing, a family-friendly city known for its museums and gardens, as well as attractions like Michigan State Capitol and Lansing Center. Choose from Travelocity's 25 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lansing and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lansing with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Wentworth Park, Adado Riverfront Park, and Burchfield Park.
- Other things to see include Breslin Center, Lansing City Market, and Cooley Law School Stadium.
- Need a pet store? Try The Rabbitry Center, Preuss Pets, or Personalized Pet.
- For vet care, Theravet, Michigan Large Animal Associates Pc, and Opperman Dennis A DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lansing
- Residence Inn East Lansing
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Causeway Bay Hotel
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Americas Best Value Inn Charlotte, MI
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lansing
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Lansing.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 51°F in the daytime to 16°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 18°F.