Allow nature to envelop you as you wander around at Lake Lytal Park.
It's to be found in West Palm Beach. If you're not familiar with the name, it is 360 miles (579 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Tallahassee.
Only here for a short amount of time? Make a reservation at one of the 6 accommodations that are situated within a short drive of Lake Lytal Park. A lot of travelers have had good experiences at the Hilton Palm Beach Airport, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You won't have to save all year to stay at an inexpensive, yet comfortable hotel. There is a handful that are in the general area. Why not select from one of the Best Western Palm Beach Lakes and the La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach-Florida Turnpike?
You don't have to be a celebrity to be seen at one of the upscale hotels that are in the area. The Breakers Palm Beach and Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach are solid choices that you should consider.
Other Things to Do Near Lake Lytal Park
If you want to fit as much as is humanly possible into your time away, see what else is going on:
- Gulfstream Mall is a popular retail destination, with a wide selection of stores and food options.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, go beyond the everyday T-shirts, fridge magnets and mugs, and get the ideal souvenir at Polo Market Place Shopping Center.
- Mounts Botanical Garden is a wonderful place for nature lovers to spend the day with its myriad plants, flowers and birds.
- Pick up some lovely last-minute gifts at Palm Beach Market Place Shopping Center.
- Science will always be an integral part of the future. Luckily, South Florida Science Center and Aquarium makes it available for everyone.