Mother Nature's creations are amazing to witness. Krause Springs is one such example.
It awaits you in Marble Falls, which is 30 miles (48 kilometers) from the state capital, Austin.
Even though it's impossible to find any hotels close by, don't despair. The Four Seasons Hotel Austin, the Residence Inn Austin-University Area and the Travaasa Austin are among the most conveniently located ones, 30 miles (48 kilometers), 30 miles (48 kilometers) and 17 miles (27 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Krause Springs
As well as Krause Springs, here's a list of addtional things in the region that you're going to want to check out:
- Spicewood Vineyards is a great stop for everyone from devoted wine lovers to casual consumers.
- Evolve your palate with the aromatic essence of the wines presented at Stone House Vineyard.
- Embrace the zesty notes of this region at Flat Creek Estate Winery.
- Pace Bend Park is popular with locals and tourists alike. Enjoy some time spent outside, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- Discover exactly what makes the wildlife at Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge so special.