Considering a trip to Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst during your travels?
It awaits you in Wrightstown, which is 17 miles (27 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Trenton.
You'll be glad to know that there are 2 accommodation options nearby. The Quality Inn McGuire AFB - Fort Dix near Bordentown and Days Inn McGuire Dix are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst.
If you don't care about fancy extras and simply want to have a roof over your head, book a room at one of the surrounding area's low-cost hotels. Some choices are the Red Carpet Inn and Suites and the Scottish Inns.
Other Things to Do Near Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst
As well as Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, you can check out some of the area's other notable attractions:
- On a rainy day, Fireball Mountain Outdoor Laser Tag Park is the ideal location if you are looking for a way to occupy fidgety teens.
- What could possibly be better than a cultural trip intermingled with alcohol? Go to Laurita Winery and you will find out.
- Spending time shopping at Whitesbog Village is a popular way to find that special something.
- Find some unique and perhaps even handmade souvenirs and gifts and relax with a freshly made snack at Columbus Farmers Market.
- Every visitor to this destination will hear talk of The Record Collector at least once. It's a popular store.