We all appreciate some time away from the children, whether they're yours or not! Working Dog Winery is the perfect place to enjoy some adult time.
If you're interested in visiting, set off for New Jersey.
You won't need to venture far to find a hotel room. There are 8 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Working Dog Winery. See which you prefer out of the Cranbury/South Brunswick Residence Inn by Marriott and Hampton Inn East Windsor.
If you're the type of person that is totally fine with modest and clean furnishings, you might like to book a room at one of a handful of low-cost hotels that are not too far away. You can have a look at the Days Inn East Windsor / Hightstown and the Colonade Motel.
Other Things to Do Near Working Dog Winery
Once you're finally finished with Working Dog Winery, you won't be at a loss for ideas with all of the other possibilities in the region:
- Kick a ball around with your kids and enjoy your green surroundings at Mercer County Park. You might even like to pack a picnic and really make a day of it.
- If you are interested in plant science or just the charm of nature, Sayen Park Botanical Garden is a wonderful way to spend a day.
- Spend a couple of hours or more notching a few birdees at Mercer Oaks Golf Course.
- Whether you want to splurge, or just pick up the necessities, you'll enjoy some wonderful deals at Jackson Premium Outlets.
- A day of fun for the entire family, featuring exciting rides and games, awaits you at the wildly popular theme park, Six Flags Great Adventure.