Behold just a few of the natural world's intriguing gifts when you visit New Jersey Pinelands National Reserve.
It's in Hammonton. If you aren't familiar with the name, it is 30 miles (48 kilometers) away from the state capital, Trenton.
If you're the type who loves new adventures, you might not have a problem with doing a bit of traveling to get to your hotel. There aren't any in the immediate vicinity, but you will find a collection farther out. Situated just 25 miles (40 kilometers) away is Mount Ephraim. There you'll have a choice of 8 places to stay. Enquire about a booking at the Quality Inn, Budget Inn and Suites and Motel 6 Philadelphia,PA-Brooklawn, NJ.
Other Things to Do Near New Jersey Pinelands National Reserve
When you're finished checking out New Jersey Pinelands National Reserve, get set for everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Indulge in the aromatic notes of this area at Valenzano Winery.
- You and your friends will appreciate a spicy expedition through the distinct flavors that can be tasted at Amalthea Cellars Winery.
- Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge is a reserve where you can go for a stroll, and hopefully spot a bird or two.
- Whether you have trained taste buds or simply love popping a bottle open with your loved ones, Sharrott Winery is a fabulous place to try the notes and flavors of the area.
- A day of fun for the entire family, featuring a variety of games and rides, awaits you at the popular local amusement park, Sahara Sam's Oasis.