Find & compare historic hotels in Hyannis, MA from $73
Top Hyannis Historic Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Hyannis, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Hyannis Harbor and Cape Codder Water Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 4 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Hyannis and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Hyannis with Your Pet
- Go for a walk at Kalmus Beach, Hyannis Port Beach, and Bay View Street Beach.
- Other things to see include John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum, Cape Cod Baseball Hall of Fame, and Cape Cod Maritime Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Pupcakes! Pet Boutique & Grooming.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Hyannis
- The Hyannis Star Motor Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Best Western Cape Cod Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Hyannis
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Hyannis.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 49°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.