If you consider yourself to be a lover of history, you'll enjoy stepping back into the past during your visit to Humpback Covered Bridge.
Covington, where it can be found, is 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Richmond.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Humpback Covered Bridge, there are 4 hotels to think about. See which looks best out of the Hampton Inn Covington and Baymont Inn & Suites Covington.
The Americas Best Value Inn, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, is the perfect solution for folks that appreciate a good deal.
Other Things to Do Near Humpback Covered Bridge
After finishing up at Humpback Covered Bridge, there are a variety of other attractions that'll keep you occupied:
- Have a delicious bite to eat and buy a truly unique souvenir at Covington Farmers Market.
- Wander around the informational exhibitions that are featured at Alleghany Historical Society.
- The water rushing over Falling Springs Waterfall is a glittering natural wonder.
- It's easy to see why the shores of gorgeous Lake Moomaw are a good place to relax.
- Schedule a guided tour around Dabney S. Lancaster Community College and watch as the earnest pupils and thoughtful professors hustle through this bustling establishment.