You'll certainly enjoy your experience at Hocking State Forest Rockclimbing and Rappelling Area.
It is located in Chillicothe, approximately 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of Frankfort, the capital of the state.
Possible accommodations are limited in the area surrounding Hocking State Forest Rockclimbing and Rappelling Area, but you'll find them if you're willing to travel a little farther. The Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel, 40 miles (64 kilometers) away, and the Hilton Columbus at Easton, 45 miles (72 kilometers) away, are a couple of choices that might fit into your schedule. If not, 45 miles (72 kilometers) away is the Hilton Columbus Downtown.
Other Things to Do Near Hocking State Forest Rockclimbing and Rappelling Area
If you'd love to experience more than just Hocking State Forest Rockclimbing and Rappelling Area, check out what else the area has:
- At Happy Trails Horseback Rides you can do more than just check out the animals. You can take a ride on one.
- Thankfully, some places are so important in nature that they're protected. Conkles Hollow State Nature Preserve is one of them.
- Experience the sights and sounds of the great outdoors as you hike through Hocking Hills State Park.
- To see some truly breathtaking cliffs, make your way to Cantwell Cliffs.
- Head to Old Man's Cave, a local cave that is an intriguing place to visit.