You're bound to have an interesting experience at Henricus Historical Park.
If you and your fellow travelers are planning on checking it out, you'll need to head out to Richmond, the state capital.
If your time is in short supply, inquire about rooms at the M/V GiaMaria. It's located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) from Henricus Historical Park.
In the surrounding area, you can find some very affordable solutions that are perfect for making your daily allowance last longer. If you're not sure where to start, take a look at the Candlewood Suites Colonial Heights Fort Lee and the Quality Inn Chester.
Other Things to Do Near Henricus Historical Park
After you're finished at Henricus Historical Park, you're not going to run out of things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the area:
- Take a break to look at some of nature's protected land at Dutch Gap Conservation Area.
- Indulge your love for the great outdoors at Parker's Battery Park. Pack some snacks, and spend an afternoon enjoying the natural landscape.
- Treat the whole family to a few hours of fresh air and exercise at Point of Rocks Park, a popular recreation park.
- Plan a visit to Richmond National Battlefield Park and you'll get a sense of the site's place in history.
- Most visitors to this destination will hear about The Lazy Daisy at one point or another. That's how popular a store it is.