Find out about people and places from previous times during a visit to Hemlock Covered Bridge.
Fryeburg, an estimated 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of Concord, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
Finding a place to stay near Hemlock Covered Bridge shouldn't be a problem, with 2 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Take a look at the Admiral Peary Inn Bed & Breakfast and The Old Saco Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Hemlock Covered Bridge
After your time at Hemlock Covered Bridge, get ready for the other excellent attractions available in the rest of the area:
- Reconnect with nature by visiting the renowned White Mountain National Forest, the ideal location for visitors wanting a dose of the outdoors.
- Take in the feeling of your blood pumping as you snowboard through the fluffy white snow at Shawnee Peak.
- If you feel at home among to hustle and bustle of fairgrounds, head over to Fryeburg Fairgrounds.
- Make it to the summit of Pleasant Mountain, or observe it from a more comfortable vantage-point.
- The shores of gorgeous Kezar Lake are certainly worthwhile.