Pack your golf clubs and head on over to the greens at Harbor Links Golf Course where you'll be able to enjoy some unforgettable golf.
If you are interested in visiting, head to Port Washington.
Thinking about where you can rest your head? You will find 2 nearby hotels where you can enjoy a perfect night's sleep. Spend a while comparing the amenities at The Roslyn Hotel and Holiday Inn Express Roslyn - Manhasset Area, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Harbor Links Golf Course.
You will discover some inexpensive solutions within easy driving distance. You may like to check out the Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island - Garden City and the Tides Motor Inn.
If you want to indulge in luxurious surroundings, there are a few top-rated options a short drive away. You should consider the Glen Cove Mansion Hotel and Inn at Great Neck, BW Premier Collection.
Other Things to Do Near Harbor Links Golf Course
After you're done at Harbor Links Golf Course, there are an assortment of other attractions to keep you on the move:
- Every piece of artwork at a museum has a fascinating story to tell. At Nassau County Museum of Art, you can look around the exhibits, stop for a closer look and get to know the story behind them.
- An experience full of soft fragrance and captivating colors is exactly what awaits you at William Cullen Bryant Preserve. Inquire about visiting times before you head to this well-known private garden.
- Americana Manhasset Mall is wonderful retail center, with an impressive selection of stores and food options.
- Discover the fascinating lives and practices of people from different cultures at Garvies Point Museum and Preserve.
- Imagine what life was like in days of old as you take part in a tour of Castle Gould, a remarkable historic castle.
Hop on the metro at the closest station, Port Washington, after visiting Harbor Links Golf Course. It's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away!