Giant Ledge Trailhead is the ideal destination for travelers wanting to get back to Mother Nature.
It's in Kingston, approximately 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Albany.
You will be happy to learn there are 2 different hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Giant Ledge Trailhead. The Alpine Inn and Cold Spring Lodge are two establishments to consider.
Other Things to Do Near Giant Ledge Trailhead
When you're finished checking out Giant Ledge Trailhead, get ready to take in everything that the rest of the area has available:
- Even if you're not ready to scale the mountain, looking at Slide Mountain from a distance is an unforgettable experience.
- All aboard! Get ready for an excursion into transportation history at Empire State Railway Museum.
- Get set for an evening of entertainment and talent when you watch a play at Mount Tremper Arts.
- A local recreation center, Pine Hill Community Center is a place the whole family is certain to enjoy.
- A locally well-known structure, Red Hill Fire Tower is a historic symbol for the area and is a memorable sight.