Book a hotel near Galerias Perinorte, Tlalnepantla de Baz
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Galerias Perinorte
Galerias Perinorte Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be happy you added Galerias Perinorte to your travel to-do list.
It's located in Cuautitlan Izcalli, so if you're coming from Mexico City, the country's capital, you'll have a trip of 12 miles (19 kilometers) to go.
You won't find more than 3 accommodations close by. However, their convenient location more than makes up for the lack of choice. Situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Galerias Perinorte, the Fiesta Inn Perinorte and Holiday Inn Perinorte -Ciudad de Mexico Perinorte are certain to please time-constrained tourists.
El Globo Island Perinorte (Av. Hacienda Sierra Vieja 2, Hacienda del Parque, Cuautitlán Izcalli) is a popular coffee shop that is a short 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away. It's the perfect place to head when you want a bite to eat. Is your stomach still growling? You can enjoy more filling fare at Sanborns Café (Calle Sierra Vieja 2, Fracc. Hacienda del Parque, Cuautitlán Izcalli), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Galerias PerinorteWhen you're finished checking out Galerias Perinorte, get ready for all that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Spend some time shopping at Premium Outlet Punta Norte, where you can score almost anything you need, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.
- To enjoy an adventure into the past, find your way to Uxmal, where you'll get to see the fascinating results of a real archaeological dig.
- You can find the perfect souvenirs and gifts for your friends back home at Coacalco Power Center. Rememer to buy yourself a few treats, too!
- Grab some lovely gift and souvenirs at San Marcos Power Center.
- Even if you're not ready to climb to the highest peak, seeing Mirador Pena del Cuervo from lower down is an amazing experience.
If you're looking for a convenient way to get to Galerias Perinorte, all you need to do is climb aboard the metro to Lechería, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.