Just about ready to head down to Gainesville Raceway?
Gainesville, where it is, sits 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Gainesville Raceway, there are a total of 2 hotel options that are eager to welcome you. Take a peek at the Travelers Inn and Knights Inn Gainesville.
Other Things to Do Near Gainesville Raceway
If you have extra time, be sure to check out some of the other attractions in the area:
- Practice your swing and maybe take some strokes off your game at Ironwood Golf Course.
- You'll feel the electricity in the air as you watch the talented drivers tackle the twists and turns at Waldo Motorsports.
- Remember to check out the amazing program of exhibits, art courses and music shows offered by Thomas Center.
- History enthusiasts simply must visit Matheson Museum, a place where history comes to life to tell stories from the past.
- A day touring Matheson Historical Center is a wonderful way to be alone with your thoughts in a relaxed setting.