Just about ready to plan your trip to Freedom Park?
You can visit it in Williamsburg, 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Richmond.
The Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony is the closest accommodation option to Freedom Park. A short 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, it's the ideal choice if convenience is what you're searching for.
Lay your head down at one of the reasonably priced hotels nearby. Some examples are the Wyndham Governor's Green and the Sleep Inn Historic.
Other Things to Do Near Freedom Park
Here are a few more of the area's other things to do:
- Williamsburg Botanical Garden is one of those special places that attracts not only those who have a green thumb, but also those seeking a little getaway from the noise of the city.
- Experience the fun games and activities available at Galaxy Tag.
- Discover the difference between backswings, birdies and bogeys, with a game or two at Colonial Heritage Golf Club.
- Sniff out a bargain, do your errands or just browse the many stores available at Williamsburg Pavilion Shops Shopping Center.
- Spend some time shopping at Williamsburg Premium Outlets, where you can find almost anything, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.