If you are the kind of person that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to enjoy Fort Missoula.
This site is located in Missoula, which is roughly 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Helena.
If you are beginning to think about hotels, we have 4 options for you. The Sleep Inn Missoula and FairBridge Inn & Suites Missoula are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Fort Missoula.
If you'd like to keep to a tight budget, check out the Howard Johnson Missoula MT, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Looking for a place to get your caffeine hit? Grab a coffee at Holiday Stationstores, just a short walk from Fort Missoula. For those wanting something more substantial, Missoula Country Club is also nearby and has a range of high quality dishes. You'll laugh and smile as you recall some memories while enjoying a glass or two at Fraternal Order of Eagles, only a brief jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Fort Missoula
If you're hoping to jam as many things as possible into your trip, have a look at what else is going on:
- History may not always come alive in lecture auditoriums, but the exhibits at Historical Museum offer an authentic experience for all visitors, young and old.
- If you're mad about golf and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, pay a visit to Larchmont Golf Course.
- Find the perfect last-minute gifts at Southgate Mall.
- Nothing lifts one's mood quite like the upbeat atmosphere of fairgrounds. If you're feeling a little travel-worn, spend an afternoon at the Missoula County Fairgrounds.
- Cool off in the water-based attractions at Splash Montana. Don't forget to take your towel!