Race down the icy slopes at Montana Snowbowl Ski Area. It's a thrilling experience from the start to finish.
Missoula, where it is, lies 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Helena.
What makes Montana Snowbowl Ski Area so alluring is the secluded area it's located in. However, this does mean that you will not find any hotels close by. The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Missoula - Edgewater, the Staybridge Suites Missoula and the Courtyard by Marriott Missoula are a selection of the most convenient ones, situated 10 miles (16 kilometers), 8 miles (13 kilometers) and 7 miles (11 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Montana Snowbowl Ski Area
You've come to experience Montana Snowbowl Ski Area, but you could well be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has available:
- Conservation enthusiasts will enjoy spending time at Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.
- Those who love nature must remember to bring their hiking shoes and enjoy a hike along Woods Gulch Trail.
- You should go to Smokejumpers Center to see the information displays. Help yourself to the maps and brochures that may help you make the most of your exploration of the area.
- You'll love your time at this game-lover's utopia. HUB Family Entertainment Center offers a range of games that'll challenge your gaming prowess.
- The odds might be against you at Wye West Casino and Lounge, but that's no excuse to not try a hand of poker.