Find the camera, dust off your walking shoes and enjoy a day in the open air at Fat Man's Misery, an excellent natural attraction to attach to your must-see list.
You can explore it when you travel to Slade, 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Frankfort.
The Black Bear Lodge Motel is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Fat Man's Misery, making it a great place for you to enjoy some rest and relaxation during your time here.
Appreciate a variety of culinary treasures at La Cabana (1289 Natural Bridge Road, Slade), a mere 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Fat Man's Misery
You'll be able to discover a host of other attractions after your trip to Fat Man's Misery:
- Go on a memorable hike surrounded by nature's beauty at Osborne Bend Trail, a well-known hiking trail.
- Experience the sights and sounds of nature at Natural Bridge State Park.
- Water sports fans should visit Red River Outdoors, where there's lots of activities that will get you out on the water.
- With a diversity of wonderful species, Kentucky Reptile Zoo is a fun and educational place to visit and learn about the importance of taking care of animals.
- Marvel at the rugged geology and rocky slopes of Red River Gorge, a masterpiece of nature.