If you are on the hunt for something to keep you intrigued on your travels, a trip to Farming Terraces is a good idea.
Cortez, about 250 miles (402 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Denver, is where you will find it.
Do you want to stay close to Farming Terraces? You will find 2 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to select from. You can take a peek at the Far View Lodge and Sundance Bear Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Farming Terraces
You've traveled a long way, so surely Farming Terraces is just the beginning. Once you're finished, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits at Spruce Canyon Trail. This trail is very popular with tourists and locals alike.
- Thoroughly enjoy the sights and sounds of the natural world as you hike through Mesa Verde National Park Entrance.
- You should head to Mesa Verde Visitor and Research Center to view the information displays. Help yourself to some brochures and maps that will help you get the most out of your adventures in the area.
- Those who love nature should bring their hiking gear for a romp along Point Lookout Trail.
- Get out your favorite walking boots and head out to Knife Edge Trail. This refreshing hiking trail is a fantastic way to acquaint yourself with the glorious natural beauty of this area.