Falling Springs Waterfall is a wonderful destination for travelers wanting to connect with nature.
You can find it in Covington, which is about 140 miles (225 kilometers) out of the state capital, Richmond.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Falling Springs Waterfall, there are a total of 3 hotels available. The Hampton Inn Covington and Baymont Inn & Suites Covington are two places worth considering.
You might want to concentrate on appreciating the sights rather than on where you lay your head. If that's the case, book a room at the Travelodge Low Moor Near Covington, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Falling Springs Waterfall
If you're hoping to fit as much as possible into your trip, here's a sample of what else is going on:
- Find some locally made gifts and souvenirs and sit and relax with a delicious snack at Covington Farmers Market.
- From highly regarded rulers to important incidents, Alleghany Historical Society holds displays that are always worth a look.
- No matter how many amusing tours you discover while you are here, some time spent at Dabney S. Lancaster Community College will truly show you the character of the students here.
- Humpback Covered Bridge isn't just significant to the local community, but also to the visitors who come here to gaze at the historic architecture.
- Prepare for an evening bursting with talent when you watch a play at Masonic Ampitheatre.