Book a Hotel Near Fairview Park, Athens
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fairview Park
Fairview Park Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly enjoy your time at Fairview Park.
To get there, go about 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Montgomery, until you arrive at Huntsville.
You'll find 10 accommodation options that are within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Fairview Park, each offering comfort and convenience. See which one catches your eye out of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Athens and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Athens.
If you're sick of having to choose between eating out at a nice place or buying some perfect keepsakes, then free up some of your travel budget by staying at one of the surrounding area's lower-priced hotels. You may like to make some inquiries at the Quality Inn Athens and the Sleep Inn & Suites Athens.
Some travelers are simply not made to function before noon. For those that woke feeling a bit foggy, a steaming hot coffee at Square Clock Coffee (121 South Marion Street, Athens) is a great way to find that get-up-and-go. If lunch or dinner is a comforting idea, ask about a table at Sweet Thymes (407 North Clinton Street, Athens), just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Fairview ParkAfter enjoying Fairview Park, why not swing by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- An important historical site, George S Houston Historic District is a place to visit to really get a feel for days gone by.
- Visit the Alabama Veterans Museum & Archives, where your kids may like what's being exhibited and perhaps learn a thing or two.
- No matter how many lively activities you discover while you are in the area, some time spent at Athens State University will open your eyes to the enthusiasm of the youth here.
- Should you be hoping to visit a location where you'll have the opportunity to learn new things, head to Houston Memorial Library, a local library featuring notable collections.
- Are you keen to spend some cash? The famed U.G. White Mercantile is an essential stop on many people's itineraries.