Do your little ones like animals? Encourage their fascination with the animal kingdom by enjoying a day at Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge.
To experience it, pack your bags and make your way to Nashville, the state capital.
If you want a quality hotel that's not too far from Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge, the Econo Lodge, is the best option. It's located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Every adventurer enjoys a deal, and you won't have to travel very far to find one. There is a small number of well-priced hotels a short drive away. You may like to make some inquiries at the Comfort Inn Decatur and the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Decatur.
Other Things to Do Near Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge
If you'd love to experience more than just Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge, see what else the area has available:
- Point Mallard Park is a wild water experience. When the mercury rises, this is the ideal place to cool off and relax.
- Choose something from the great range of delicious sweets you'll find at Morgan Price Candy Company.
- You definitely don't have to be a huge science fan to enjoy a day at Cook's Natural Science Museum. This wonderful facility is a popular tourist attraction.
- Animal lovers will certainly appreciate time spent at Wheeler Wildlife Refuge.
- You shouldn't need to leave the city to take in the fresh air and natural atmosphere of pleasant parkland spaces. Delano Park awaits visitors and locals alike.