Pet owners shouldn't miss Eureka, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like North Coast Repertory Theatre and Clarke Historical Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 25 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Eureka and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Eureka with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Six Rivers National Forest Headquarters, Sequoia Park Garden, and Samoa Dunes Recreation Area.
- Other things to see include Morris Graves Museum of Art, Carson Mansion, and Blue Ox Millworks.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Fin-N-Feather, or CPR Aquatic Inc.
- For vet care, Lisa Bartlett, DVM, Sunny Brae Animal Clinic, and Sunny Brae Animal Clinic: Schroeder Lea DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Eureka
- Red Lion Hotel Eureka
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfy beds.
- Anchor Beach Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Crescent City
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its quiet location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Eureka
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Eureka.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 57°F in the daytime to 41°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 65°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.