ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
Within a 10-minute walk of this Old Town hotel, you'll find Usher Hall and Grassmarket. Princes Street and Royal Mile are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2015
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Self parking, a computer station, and luggage storage are also offered.
Free Internet, LCD TVs
The 138 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, refrigerators, and LCD TVs. Other amenities include room service, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 2375 reviews
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh City CentreLocation 34 Bread Street, Edinburgh, Scotland EH3 9AF
Renovations + Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh City Centre. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh City Centre was completed in March 2015. This 4-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 138 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1892
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (11.9 km / 7.4 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Haymarket Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh City Centre offers 138 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and safes. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Bread Street Brasserie - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 13.95 for adults and GBP 0.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Edinburgh City Centre
- DoubleTree Hilton Edinburgh City Centre
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Edinburgh City Centre
- Hilton Edinburgh City Centre
- Hilton Hotel Edinburgh City Centre
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Edinburgh City Centre Scotland
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.