Find & compare romantic hotels in Duluth, GA from $53
Top Duluth Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Hotels in Duluth with Hot Tubs
- Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta1775 Pleasant Hill Rd, Duluth, GA
The price is $89 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.3/5Excellent! (6 reviews)
- Residence Inn By Marriott Atlanta Gwinnett Place1760 Pineland Rd, Duluth, GA
The price is $71 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.2/5Very Good! (5 reviews)
- Wingate by Wyndham - Gwinnett Place Mall3450 Venture Pkwy, I-85 at Exit 104-Pleasant Hill, Duluth, GA
The price is $60 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.2/5Very Good! (26 reviews)
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf2040 Sugarloaf Cir, Duluth, GA
The price is $81 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 193.7/5Good! (9 reviews)
- Clarion Suites Duluth I-853700 Shackleford Rd, Duluth, GA
The price is $57 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 193.3/5 (4 reviews)
- InTown Suites Extended Stay Atlanta GA - Gwinnett Place3750 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GAGet Rates
Recent Duluth Hotel Reviews By Fellow Wanderers
Duluth Romantic Hotels
Is your anniversary quickly approaching? Maybe you’re looking for the perfect honeymoon getaway? Or, has it just been too long since you and yours had some quality alone time away from the hectic schedule of everyday life? Take a steamy trip and stay at one of the most romantic hotels in Duluth.
Remember the feeling of first meeting your significant other? You were nervous and excited. It felt like talking to your first crush on the playground. Re-ignite those feelings with an unforgettable stay to one of the Duluth romantic hotels. Treat your loved one to a perfect day with breakfast in bed, a day at the spa and then a sultry dinner at a top restaurant in Duluth. After dinner, take a moonlit walk through one of the city’s beautiful parks, because nothing says romance like a stroll under the stars. Whether you have been together for a few weeks or 50 years, the romantic hotels in Duluth are the perfect weekend getaway for you and your loved one.
You’ll also be feeling affectionate toward Travelocity when you browse our vast selection of accommodations that cater to couples. We have unbelievable deals on the best romantic hotels in Duluth, so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank for your trip. Book now and let the honeymoon begin.