Book a hotel near Cultural Education Center, Albany
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cultural Education Center
Cultural Education Center Hotel & Travel Guide
What's holding you back? Cultural Education Center was made to be witnessed.
To experience it, pack your things and head to Albany, the lively state capital.
There are 12 possible accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Cultural Education Center. Just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, you will be able to hang your hat at the Hilton Albany. Some others are the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Albany Downtown/Medical Center, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Holiday Inn Express Albany Downtown, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Lay your head down at one of the bargain accommodations that are nearby. The Comfort Inn Glenmont and the Days Inn and Suites Glenmont/Albany are worth a try.
If you need a little spark, you can keep your brain stimulated with a burst of caffeine. You can try a cup of coffee at Au Bon Pain Cafe Bakery, an easy walk away. If your hunger's not going to go away that easily, browse the menu at Taste Of The Concourse Plaza Coop, a frequented eatery nearby. Don't forget you are on vacation. You're entitled to enjoy a few drinks before bed, and Swan Street Grille is just another short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Cultural Education CenterAs well as Cultural Education Center, you can stop by one or two of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Corning Tower is a historical local building and a well-known place to meet.
- A family outing to New York State Museum, a popular history museum, is sure to be both thought-provoking and enjoyable.
- Imagine what it might have been like to live in the area many years ago as you admire Empire State Plaza Convention Center, a historic civic building.
- If you're looking for a local civic building and a historically relevant landmark, venture to New York State Executive Mansion.
- With a great selection of heavenly sweets, Zuzu s Wonderful Life Inc is a great spot for the whole family.
When planning your visit to Cultural Education Center, you could consider catching the train. The closest station, Metropolitan Transportation, is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.