Planning a trip to Crater Lake Superintendent's Residence?
You can find it in Diamond Lake, which is 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Salem.
There aren't really a lot of hotel options if you're hoping to get a room within a short drive of Crater Lake Superintendent's Residence. Your best bet is the Crater Lake Lodge - Inside the Park, which is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Crater Lake Superintendent's Residence
You've traveled a long way, so we imagine Crater Lake Superintendent's Residence won't be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to have a look at what else the area has to offer:
- A trek along the well-known Castle Creek Wildflower Trail invariably rewards lovers of nature with scenic vistas and a refreshing break from the noise of city life.
- Head over to Rim Visitor Center to see the information displays. Grab some useful maps and brochures that'll help you to better enjoy your exploration of the area.
- Go for a memorable hike among nature's beauty at Annie Creek Canyon Trail, a well-known local hiking trail.
- Wizard Island is a spot you should see. This attraction over the water is visited by locals and travelers alike.
- Lovers of nature should make sure they bring their walking gear and enjoy a hike along Cleetwood Cove Trailhead.