ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Columbus getaway
Within a 10-minute walk of this Scioto Mile hotel, you'll find Ohio Theatre and Columbus Commons. Also, Palace Theatre is within half a mile (1 km) and COSI is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 10 conference rooms, business center, and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 189 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, WiFi, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
The Westin Great Southern Columbus ratings based on 27 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Westin Great Southern Columbus
Jul 7, 2019 by Patrick
Thank you for your recent stay with us.
May 30, 2019 by Gjackson
Thank you for your review!
Aug 6, 2018 by Patrick C.
Matthew, I am very sorry to hear about your experience here at the Westin Great Southern. I promise to follow up with both the front desk and housekeeping teams about your recent stay ensuring this is an isolated incident. Thank you again for staying with us and for your feedback.
clean and nice
Apr 20, 2015 by GM_WestinColumbus
Thank you very much for your kind words. We truly value your business and were delighted to have you as our guest. Please come see us again soon! Stay Well, Halley Karas General Manager
Perfect location + menu catered to Arnold crowd!
Apr 3, 2015 by WestinGM_Halley
Thank you so much for staying with us during the 2015 Arnold Classic! We truly enjoyed having you as our guest and value your business. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience; we hope to see you back next year or sooner! Stay Well, Halley Karas General Manager
Made us feel very welcome at check-in
Nice room, comfy bed, iffy parking.
About the The Westin Great Southern ColumbusLocation 310 S High St, Columbus, OH 43215
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business center on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) and includes conference space. A fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine are also featured at the business-friendly The Westin Great Southern Columbus. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Columbus hotel is smoke free.
- 189 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 12000 sq ft of conference space
- 1115 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1897
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.) (13.8 km / 8.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Great Southern Columbus offers 189 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This Columbus hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Cafe Express - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Great Southern WhiskeyBar - This bar serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
High Street Grill - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests with pets must sign a pet waiver at check-in.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 40.00 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 6.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Nearby parking fee: USD 12 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Columbus Westin
- Westin Columbus
- Westin Hotel Columbus
- The Westin Columbus Ohio
- The Westin Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Westin Columbus Hotel
- Westin Great Southern Columbus Hotel
- Westin Great Southern Hotel
- Westin Great Southern Columbus
- Westin Great Southern
- The Westin Columbus
- The Westin Great Southern Columbus Hotel
- The Westin Great Southern Columbus Columbus
- The Westin Great Southern Columbus Hotel Columbus
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.