Pet owners shouldn't miss Cleveland, a city known for its biking trails, and sights like Museum Center at 5ive Points and North Cleveland Church of God. You can choose from Travelocity's 15 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Cleveland and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Cleveland with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Tinsley Park.
- Other things to see include Cleveland Speedway, Bradley Square Mall, and Red Clay State Historic Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, The Aquatic Den, or Seahorses and Sandcastles.
- For vet care, Dr.Lane James C DVM, Community Animal Hospital, and Appalachian Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Cleveland
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Cleveland
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Clarion Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate the overall property condition and exceptional value.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Cleveland
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Cleveland
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Cleveland.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 67°F in the daytime to 28°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.