Book a hotel near Clear Water Park, Akron
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Clear Water Park
Clear Water Park Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're on the hunt for something interesting to experience on your break, a trip to Clear Water Park is an excellent idea.
To reach it, make your way about 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus, until you reach Akron.
Since it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, many who travel to Clear Water Park choose to stay at the Comfort Suites.
If you're tired of choosing between eating out at a nice restaurant or buying some perfect keepsakes, then free up some of your daily allowance by staying at one of the surrounding area's lower-priced solutions. You may like to reserve a room at the Econo Lodge and the Super 8 Akron S/Green/Uniontown OH.
Other Things to Do Near Clear Water ParkApart from Clear Water Park, travelers often stop by one or two of the area's other notable attractions:
- Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market is a charming place where you can pick up a gift for someone back home and perhaps gra a bite to eat.
- Hartville Kitchen is an important venue to host various events. It's located in the area and has several nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
- Knowledgeable shoppers will want to make a beeline for Best Bib and Tucker, a well-known store that people visit the region for.
- See the impressive artworks that are currently exhibited at Maple Street Art Gallery.
- Head out for a trek in the great outdoors at Wingfoot Lake State Park.