FAQs about Advance Flights
What airport is best to fly into Advance?
You don't need to look up flight options into different airports when traveling to Advance. Greensboro, NC Airport (GSO-Piedmont Triad Intl.) is the city's only airport, and is situated 31 miles (50 kilometers) from the downtown action. Where to stay in Advance
Eager to base yourself within a short drive of this neighborhood? Then you'd be wise to book well ahead of time. Advance only has one property to choose from — the Hampton Inn Bermuda Run, NC. Places to visit in Advance
Snowboarding is a popular pursuit in Winston - Salem and an ideal excuse to head out and discover more of this captivating region. Once you've checked that off your itinerary, create some more special memories by taking yourself skiing. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Advance
If you like the idea of spending more time at the airport cafes and less time moving through security on your way to Advance, follow these helpful tips:
- Keep your travel ID and boarding pass in an easily accessible place. They'll be the first things you'll be asked for by airport security personnel.
- It's important to know that metal belt buckles can set off the body scanner's alarms. If you have one on, you may be asked to place it in a tray before proceeding.
- Ensure your phone, laptop and other electronic devices are easy to reach. These items need to be sent through the X-ray machine in separate bins.
- Traveling with a favorite perfume or cologne? As long as it's no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and it's placed in a clear zip-lock bag, you can keep it in your hand luggage.
- Think about the type of footwear you want to travel in. Slippers are awesome because they're super easy to remove for the airport security checks. Try wearing a pair on your next journey!
- Some destinations have strict biosecurity laws. Think about where you're off to and whether or not you're allowed to fly with fresh fruit and other foods.