You and your friends will create many long-lasting memories when you visit Chateau Lafayette Reneau.
To reach it, travel 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Albany, to Burdett.
There's no need to venture far to find a comfortable hotel. There are 5 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Chateau Lafayette Reneau. You can compare the Long House Manor B And B and The Fox and the Grapes Bed & Breakfast.
Sometimes, you simply need to hit the bar and let loose. As your day draws to an end, make some fabulous new memories at Two Goats Brewing (5027 New York 414, Burdett), just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Chateau Lafayette Reneau
After you've visited Chateau Lafayette Reneau, get ready for the other activities available in the region:
- Evolve your taste buds with the fragrant flavors of the wines showcased at Atwater Estate Vineyards.
- Develop your taste buds with the pungent essence of the wines sampled at Ryan William Vineyard.
- Train your palate with the fragrant notes of the wines featured at J.R. Dill Winery.
- Embrace the aromatic notes of the local area at Bloomer Creek Vineyard.
- Grist Iron Brewing Company is an interesting place. Take a look behind the scenes and learn how they make their trademark beer.