Even if Lady Luck isn't on your side at Center Stage Alabama, you can just sit back and enjoy the exciting ambience.
You will find it in Cottonwood, approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Montgomery.
With only 1 hotel close by, we suggest reserving your room as soon as you can. Upon walking out the front door of the Dothan National Golf Club and Hotel, it is 4 miles (6 kilometers) to Center Stage Alabama.
Center Stage Bingo (11295 U.S. 231, Cottonwood), just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, is one of the area's more well-known venues to settle back with your favorite wine or beer.
Other Things to Do Near Center Stage Alabama
You can maximize your vacation time by discovering the region's other attractions once you're finished with Center Stage Alabama:
- Discover the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, by spending a day out on the green at Dothan National Golf Resort.
- Lovers of art should swing by Wiregrass Museum of Art where they'll be inspired.
- At Dothan Country Club, you can hang out with some savvy locals, and enjoy private access to its well-maintained grounds.
- A day of great family fun, featuring exciting rides and games, awaits you at the very popular local amusement park, Adventureland.
- Water World is a thrilling water adventure. When the temperature rises, this is the perfect location to cool off and relax.